[pept:61] MetaOcaml Preliminary announcement

Dear All,

This email is to announce to you a a preliminary implementation of
MetaOCaml.  MetaOCaml is a compiled implementation of a multi-stage
programming language.  We hope that it will be a useful tool for building
applications and for studying practical aspects of multi-stage
programming.

All the information you need to download and use MetaOCaml is available
from:

	http://cs-www.cs.yale.edu/homes/taha/MetaOCaml/

A paper describing the system, and a more public announcement are planned.
In the mean time, we would be very interested in your comments regarding
any aspect of the system, starting from the web-page itself and the ease
of dowloading and installing the system, to the usuability and reliability
of the system itself.

Happy hacking!

Walid.