[pept:241] [esecfse05pub] PASTE 2005 call for participation: Program Analysisfor Software Tools & Engineering

			Call for participation

                              ==========
			      PASTE 2005
                              ==========

                  5th ACM SIGPLAN-SIGSOFT Workshop on
          Program Analysis for Software Tools and Engineering

                  http://pag.csail.mit.edu/paste2005/

                     Co-located with ESEC/FSE 2005
                          September 5-6, 2005
                           Lisbon, Portugal

The PASTE program is available at http://pag.csail.mit.edu/paste2005/.
The program includes 2 invited talks, 13 regular papers, 4 short
papers, a 5-minute-madness session for novel ideas, and plenty of time
for discussion and interaction.  We look forward to seeing you in
Lisbon at this lively and stimulating workshop!

PASTE 2005 is the fifth workshop in a series (started at ESEC/FSE
1999) that brings together the program analysis, software tools, and
software engineering communities to focus on applications of program
analysis techniques in software tools.

Attendance is open to all interested parties, although enrollment will
be capped to encourage discussions and interaction.  Students are
encouraged to attend and may apply for support from ACM.  Registration
information can be found at the PASTE website.  We recommend you
register and book a hotel as soon as possible, because early September
is a busy period in Lisbon.